By registering for the conference you agree with the following conference policy:
- The registration of participation is binding.
- In case you need to cancel your registration, we will reimburse 60% of the amount until 31st August 2011. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- Any charges due to the bank transfer shall be payable by the participant.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Event Changes & Cancellation: The Conference Organizer may amend the Conference programme, including making changes to the speakers appearing and subjects covered. The Conference Organizer reserves the right to: (a) move the Conference to a larger or smaller venue, if the level of participant registrations warrants; (b) change the dates of the Conference, if required to secure the attendance of certain high-profile keynote and other speakers; and (c) cancel the Conference entirely, if deemed appropriate by the Conference Organizer acting reasonably. If the Conference is cancelled (and only in this event), the participant shall be entitled to a full refund of his or her registration fees paid under this agreement without interest. On such a cancellation, the liability of the Conference Organizer is limited to the return of fees paid hereunder. In particular, the Conference Organizer is not liable for any hotel, airfare, travel and other expenses incurred by the participant in the event the Conference is cancelled or the dates of the Conference are changed.
- Limitation of Liability: The participant agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Conference Organizer and its agents from all claims or losses arising from the participant's presence at the Conference. This includes losses suffered by other attendees at the Conference as a result of the participant's negligence, as well as damage to property or person arising from the actions of the participant or his/her spouse, accompanying person. The participant agrees to be responsible for all property he or she brings to the Conference venue. For the purposes of this paragraph, the Conference Organizer's "agents" includes: the Conference Organizer's staff, volunteers, directors and officers; the owner and manager of the Conference venue and their staff; and any contractors engaged by the Conference Organizer or by the owner and manager of the Conference venue.